Accounting Manager (m/f)
RefNr. 56933/IV |
Are you ready for a unique job in one of the most successful logistics companies? More than 7.000 people at 150 locations in 30 countries are awaiting you.
Gebrüder Weiss is looking for a solution oriented person with profound experience in finance and accounting. From our growing branch in Istanbul, Turkey, you are fully responsible for all receivable and payable accounts with customers and vendors, as well as balance sheets and P&L statements. As a contact person to local authorities, banks and tax consultants, you coordinate all payroll issues and complete monthly, quarterly and annual reports according to Turkish legislation.
- Minimum three years of proven skills and practical experience in an accounting department
- Know-how in credit / receivable management and financial accounting
- Profound knowledge of Turkish legislation
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of MS Office and possibly SAP CO/FI
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines as well as willingness to learn and work accurately
- Taking pleasure in communicating with internal and external (inter)national customers
- Modern office premises with state of the art working equipment
- Exciting and diverse field of activity
- International working environment
- Opportunity for personal and career development
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt