Senior Expert Robotic Process Automation (RPA) (f/m)
If energy is your life - OMV is your future
RefNr. 57436/IV |
Our client OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. Due to their international activities in up- and downstream they can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. To further secure the success of OMV AG, they are expanding the team.
Your scope of work:
- Ensure as a senior consultant the technical and functionality development of entire Robotic Process Automation RPA landscape
- Consult, support and implement future Robotics Process Automation strategies
- Coordinate technical requests for the entire RPA landscape, manage change requests and upgrade projects; plan the resources according to the technical requirements
- Act with your application and integration experience as a valuable senior expert solving fast and efficient daily issues
- Act as a quality instance for RPA process implementations and ongoing change/upgrade activities.
- Relevant educational IT background
- At least 7 years of professional experience in a related field
- Basic understanding of cloud based solutions and innovation trends in the Web Applications environment (e.g. WebMethods, Business Process Management System (BPMS), Web Application Servers, Docu Sign)
- Solid Project Management skills
- Good command of English
What our client offers:
- The opportunity to join an internationally well-known company that provides excellent development opportunities
- OMV´s aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish
- OMV offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves
The salary starts from EUR 68.030, p.a./ All-in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt