Team Lead Learning & Development (f/m/x)
RefNr. 59146/IV |
A leading technology company with offices in central Europe, US and Asia is hiring a Team Lead Learning & Development position(f/m/x).
The newly to be hired well appreciated staff member shall develop and support organizational growth and excellence with an excellent company cultural/organizational/skill framework for the organization that support and enhance the operations with satisfied people. As Manager of our L&D team you will be responsible for the management and guidance of the learning and development topics across all units and departments.
- Management of performance, learning and development topics in order to align the personal and development objectives with related unit and the company as a whole
- Setting up and management of organizational and jobs standards to support the achievement of goals, growth, performance and satisfaction of our well appreciated colleagues
- Evaluation and setting up of a leadership program with leadership principles, feedback, learning and development of leading and managing principles and culture
- Setting up a promotion system in order to establish an sound, effective and efficient leadership, talent and management culture
- Be a sparring partner of the management to develop the organization from the strategic and operational point of view in the upcoming years, having the strategic and operational goals in mind
- Be a role model on leadership, learning and development
- Completed university degree in the field of human resources, business administration, pedagogics, organisation, or similar education or experience
- At least 5-10 years of professional experience in the field of personnel development, training management or a comparable position
- First experience in managing and leading teams and projects
- Passion for people management and technology
- Dynamic personality with hands-on mentality and strong leadership qualities
- Good network of trainers and coaches
- Open to new ideas, communicative personality, and enjoyment of implementation
- Enthusiasm for new technologies, IT tools and data as well as for the subtleties of communication and interpersonal relationships
- Excellent German and English (at least C1 level each)
OfferIn line with the salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience. A salary of around € 69.000,- is planned for this position.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt