IT Security Analyst (f/m/d)
RefNr. 59614/IV |
Do you already have experience in technical IT security especially web application security? Do you want to work in an environment in which your potential is seen and supported to deepen your skills? Then our client is the match for you!
DAILY BUSINESS - Boring tasks? No!
- Design and optimization of the
protection of web applications
- Coordination & execution of incident response measures
- Optimization of SIEM use cases & control of data sources for SIEM / SOC
- Planning and execution of IT security audits and penetration tests
- Collaboration in the Secure Software Development processes in an agile, international environment
HARD FACTS - Best profile? Yes!
- Experience in the IT security environment
- Expertise in technical IT security aspects, especially
web application security
- Practical experience in Incident Response Handling
- Knowledge of Information Security Standards & Best Practices
- Know-how of IT Security Risk Management
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
BENEFITS & GOODIES - Safe future? Yes!
- Centrally located office,
flexible working hours and home office days possible
- In-house canteen with super low cost meals and food delivery funds
Fitness programmes and massages
- Childcare services, children days
- Discounts with major companies
- Excellent onboarding programme for smooth work entry
- Further education, coaching and career opportunities!
Salary starts at EUR 53,000.- gross p.a. with the possibility of overpayment depending on skills and experience. Get in touch and let´s talk! We look forward to your application.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt