Head R&D (m/f/d)
RefNr. 57640/IV |
Our client's high-tech products are characterized by innovation and excellent technical know-how. We support this successful company - an international group of companies in the medical technology sector - based in Salzburg in the search for an experienced and future-oriented leader.
Ort: SBG, BY
- Leading the R&D team with core competencies in the design and development of detection and imaging systems hardware, software and applications, with a strong focus on the life science research and clinical diagnostics industries
- Collaborative product and application development with networks of internal and external partners across multiple sites and countries
- Membership in Company R&D Leadership team and close collaboration with Global R&D and Business leads on R&D portfolio planning and management
- Close coordination with product management, purchasing, engineering, production, service, quality and regulatory affairs functions across Company sites
- Advanced degree in engineering, applied physics, computer science or equivalent
- 8+ years of professional experience in the design and development of complex laboratory instrumentation, preferably in the life sciences or diagnostics industries
- Functional management experience with multi-disciplinary teams of over 30 employees and several years of project management experience
- Good knowledge of systems engineering and agile development processes, enthusiasm for innovations and topics of the future (eg IoT)
- An innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, with a strong record of invention and publication
This company offers you exciting career opportunities and an international and diverse environment. The salary for this position starts at EUR 100.000,00 gross per year (80% fixed + 20% variable salary) - depending on experience / qualification - and a company car including private use.