IT Security Manager (m/f)
RefNr. 58010/IV |
Our client is the world leader in the consumer and financial services sector. With over 400,000 employees, the company draws on numerous internal and international resources. In the time of digital change of the core product and modernization of the way of working, they are looking for reinforcement for the IT team in Frankfurt.
Key areas of responsibility
- Responsible for the IT security of both Austria and Germany
- Support and coordinate the implementation of the Information Security Policy
- IT Security Risk Assessment
- Operational Security
- Security Incident Management
- Security Governance
- Experienced IT Security or IT Audit practitioner. Ideally ITIL, CISA, CISM or CISSP certified
- Experience in the management of IT Security Incidents.
- Familiar with ISO2700x standards and risk management frameworks
- Knowledge of firewall technologies, IDS/IPS solutions, Web Application Firewall, Vulnerability Management tools.
- Strong understanding GDPR requirements. Knowledge & understanding of relevant legal & regulatory requirements.
- Autonomous, analytical, rigorous, methodical, persuasive and dynamic skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to influence, motivate and engage people without hierarchical authority and interact at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral English, German is a plus
What our client offers
- Diverse perspectives for your future and appreciation of your individual skills
- Wide range of voluntary social benefits (e.g. tax-free pension plan, meal allowance, fruit basket, etc.)