Head of Finance (m/f)
RefNr. 56917/IV |
Our client is a highly respected charitable organisation based in Vienna with offices in selected countries in the EU and CEE. Its main focus lies in offering children the opportunity of a safe home and to provide them with a sustainable future via sound education and socioeconomic support. For the location in Vienna, we are looking for a motivated
Your TasksIn this engaging role, you will be responsible for the organisation’s overall finances as well as general operative agendas.
The exciting challenges that await you:
- Directing general finances for the organisation in 5 locations across the EU and CEE
- Optimising financial and internal processes
- Intercountry reporting and annual financial statements
- Contributing to strategic development within the organisation
- Overseeing the organisation‘s real estate finances
- Overall responsibility for an international management system in controlling
- Spearheading digitalisation agendas and implementing IT governance
- Relevant education and substantial experience in finance and business administration
- Analytical skills and project management know-how
- High sense of responsibility
- Independent, motivated hands-on personality
- Personal interest in charitable goals
- International mindset and willingness to travel
- Excellent written and oral English, fluency in German, knowledge of Romanian is an advantage
Our offerTake advantage of this unique opportunity to make your mark and contribute to a brighter tomorrow. This position offers you flexibility, an international task and team and the chance to explore new professional directions within a constructive environment.
A salary package starting at EUR 55.000,- is offered with the possibility of more depending on your experience and qualifications.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt