BIM Space Manager / Coordinator (100 %) m/w
RefNr. 57646/IV |
Our client belongs to a group, which is a global provider of equipment, technology and systems producing the purest water and treating the most challenging wastewater in the industry. The group operates in some 15 countries with approximately 900 + employees.
Serving Electronics and Semiconductor Industry with water management solutions in ultrapure generation water and wastewater treatment, our client wants to strengthen the Engineering Team in the Graz-area-office and therefore seeks for a highly skilled employee.
- Act as BIM Coordinator and Space Manager in Process Plants by planning space to meet business objectives
- Managing day-to-day organizational space assignments and charge backs
- Advising internal customers on utilization improvements and planning options
- Lead communication within BIM domain with all stakeholders
- Manage and coordinate BIM standards development, implementation and enforcement on all related BIM projects
- Manage clashes in Navisworks / Revit into the BIM project
- Support design team in the daily business if needed
- Further activities to be defined upon the evolution of the company’s business
YOUR SKILLS AND ASSETS
- Degree in a relevant architecture or building related discipline (HTL, Fachhochschule) and experience of space management & planning
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of REVIT and Navisworks
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 (ISO45001)
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and making on-the-spot decisions
- Flexibility to adjust to rapid changes in work conditions
- Strong interpersonal & intercultural skills and ability to work well with others
- Methodical and analytical work approach with an eye on details
- Excellent skills of effective verbal & written communication
- Conscientious and pro-active personality, able to work independently and under own initiative
- Ability to international travels and willing to undertake additional training as required
- Working language is English, German is a plus
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization operating worldwide!
- Flexible and self-determined work attitude, outstanding team spirit and freedom in your area of expertise.
- The client will offer you a technical training in the position related field.
- The possibility to further develop your personal skills and to earn profound technical experience.
- Depending on education and professional experience a collectively minimum salary of EUR 2.961,00 (gross) for full-time employment (38,5 hours/week) applies to this position. Overpayment due to education and work-experience possible.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt