IT Enterprise Architect (m/f)
RefNr. 57723/IV |
Our partner is a a fully-fledged, self-funded and profitable universal bank with a strong focus on retail and corporate customers in CEE.
Within the team you will be responsible for building processes supporting ETL, data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and orchestration.
- Plan and define the IT enterprise and application architecture
- Identifiy and present options for realizing the IT target landscape with a pragmatic approach
- Understand data requirements, data formats (XML, JSON, CSV), concept of Golden Sources of data, data and application integration e.g. ESB, Hub.
- Help the subsidiary banks in CEE to provide the necessary data to the Head Office in Vienna.
- Ensure that IT architecture decisions taken represent a coherent IT strategy consistent with the business strategy
- Support the definition of the IT architecture framework
- Monitor defined quality standards for IT architecture
- 5-7 years of experience in an IT enterprise architecture management environment
- Experience in the banking industry is neccessary, as well as being familiar with banking regulations
- Experience with core banking and satellite systems, should be conversant with topics such as data quality, meta data, ETL, SQL, SQL Server
- Strong affinity for data – data analysis, data modeling, data architecture, data integration, etc.
- Familiar with any of the following EA Frameworks Togaf, Zachmann or other
- Strong understanding of the technical surrounding within the banking industry
- Fluent English is required
- German and/or knowledge of any Eastern European language is an advantage
What our client offers:
- Work in a fast growing international company with a state of the art office environment
- Public Transport ticket
- Internal canteen lunch subsidy
- Special conditions for – Private health insurance, banking accounts, car rental, hotels etc.
- Various Vouchers
- Team events and Christmas Party
The annual gross salary starts from EUR 70.000,- depending on experience and qualifications.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt