IT Program Manager (m/f)
RefNr. 57801/IV |
Our partner is a a fully-fledged, self-funded and profitable universal bank with a strong focus on retail and corporate customers in CEE.
Within the IT Program Manager role you will be in charge of the Omnichannel Platform Program, with three current projects running simultaneously and two more coming in this year. You enjoy working with multicultural and multiorganisational teams? With your strong people management skills and innovative and dedicated approach you will ensure the on-time delivery of the program.
- Ensure that the programs following all internal guidelines and meet the deadlines
- Support project managers in project planning and delivery according to the related program
- Close cooperation with the project manager in the coordination of internal resources and third-party vendors for the proper project execution
- Develop a detailed program plan and documentation to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the program scope/schedule/costs using appropriate KPIs
- Ensure effective coordination and exchange of information between dislocated teams
- Define and monitor the formation of agile teams to optimize team delivery
- Several years of experience in the project or program management area
- Experience in managing projects with dislocated teams in an agile enviroments
- Experience with implementation of agile methodolgies within organisations
- Experience in the financial sector, especially with online or mobile banking applications
- Strong affinity to conceptual and analytical topics with excellent coordination, communications and negotiations skills within an international environment
- Fluent English is required, German or other Eastern European language is a plus
What our client offers:
- Work in a fast growing international company with a state of the art office environment
- Public Transport ticket
- Internal canteen lunch subsidy
- Special conditions for – Private health insurance, banking accounts, car rental, hotels etc.
- Various Vouchers
- Team events and Christmas Party
The annual gross salary starts from EUR 90.000,- depending on experience and qualifications.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt