Professional Hybrid Integration (f/m)
OMV - Fuel your career
RefNr. 57812/IV |
Our client OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. Due to their international activities in up- and downstream they can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. To further secure the success of OMV AG, they are expanding the team.
Your scope of work:
- Participate in team level communication and interaction including consulting, understanding and supporting various stakeholders in order to translate business and functional needs and requirements into achievable and sustainable integration solutions.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, testers and other developers to design, test, code, deliver and support Hybrid Integration solutions taking advantage of cloud-based architectures (Microsoft Azure).
- Contribute to the evolution of the Integration capability by actively designing and supporting the establishment of continuous delivery practices (DevOps) and agile ways of working.
- Help ensure technical service delivery through continuous knowledge exchange and best-practice implementations in the context of the transition from traditional, legacy platforms to loosely-coupled architectures (“API first”).
- Collaborate with external developers and service providers in the area of Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP).
- Support technical and architectural evaluations in tender processes, based on well communicated business criteria and architecture principles.
- Share your technical knowledge to help strengthen our engineering community and never stop pursuing your own learning of new technologies and platforms.
- Relevant Educational IT background
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a related field
- Experience in software development
- Experience in CI/CD and DevOps concepts is a plus
- Experience in hybrid deployment models is a plus
- Good command of English
What our client offers:
- The opportunity to join an internationally well-known company that provides excellent development opportunities
- OMV´s aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish
- OMV offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves
The salary starts from EUR 50.539, p.a./ all-in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt