DevOps Engineer (m/f)
RefNr. 57999/IV |
Our client is a young and dynamic start-up in the heart of Vienna. Their mission is to be the key driving force in the ongoing fintech revolution. They are expanding rapidly and are searching for new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Development of our tools and improving systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to enhance our system and develop new features
- Enhancement of our terraform codebase and infrastructure pipeline to support rapid feature delivery
- Monitoring and upgrading our systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security
Your mission:You, as a driven agile team member, will be working closely with the development teams to implement and support their continuous integration, in order to ensure stable and reliable releases of our platform. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our container-based microservice infrastructure, to improve the availability and resilience of our services. With your motivation and knowledge in the latest cloud technologies, like Terraform and Kubernetes, you can create a scalable and solid architecture.
- Highly skilled in Linux Administration and AWS based infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, etc.)
- Min. 1-years’ experience with Docker, Kubernetes/ECS and Terraform
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD, Jenkins or similar
- Experience in building and maintaining real-time application monitoring with deep knowledge of troubleshooting hotspots
- Familiarity with scripting in Bash or Python
What our client offers:
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Very positive work environment in a young, international and motivated team
- Canteen discount, soft drinks, coffee and fresh fruits are free
- Gym membership
- Regular team events and annual team trips
- German courses
- A brand new office with the latest hardware
For this position the salary range lies between EUR 40,000 - EUR 70,000 gross per year. Our clients final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt