Design Engineer – Special Mission Aircraft (m/f/d)
RefNr. 58390/IV |
Our client is one of the world's leading aircraft manufacturers in General Aviation. To strengthen the team in Wiener Neustadt we are looking for a motivated personality.
- Design and development of mechanical components and electric circuitry (system layouts, wiring schematics, harness drawings)
- Prototype design of CFRP, GFRP, metal and foam parts (2D & 3D)
- Design of positive and negative moulds (CFRP/GFRP), including ply orientation plans
- Integration studies (positioning of components, w&b calculation, power consumption)
- Execution of tests (ground test & EMI tests) for certification
- Implementation of specifications and Interface Control Documents
- Administration of documents, part drawings and assembly drawings etc.
- Support and troubleshooting during mission equipment integration
- Preparation of certification documentation and manuals & descriptions
- Cooperation with other departments within Diamond Aircraft
- At least 2 years of work experience (in aeronautics is an advantage)
- University degree or technical school in relevant field
- Sound knowledge in working with 3D CAD programs (CATIA V5; Solid Edge ST6)
- Experience with composite material is an advantage
- Structured, reliable team player with ability to work autonomously
- Profound knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent English and German (spoken and written)
BenefitsOur client is offering a minimum salary of € 3.091,55 gross; overpayment depends on your qualifications and experience, good accessibility with public transport connections and parking facilities as well as a staff restaurant.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt