RefNr. 58442/IV |
For our client with production site in the central area of Linz and international sales locations, we are looking for an analytically thinking, numbers & IT affine, flexible personality and lan-guage talent for the global accounting team, who likes to work in a global setting.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Execute all daily accounting tasks for European sales companies (e.g.: apply customer payments to invoices, routing of supplier invoices for approval, post invoices, fixed asset accounting).
- Reconciliation with customers and suppliers
- Creation of payment runs and preparation of manual payments
- Review and post travel expense reports, check for proper approval
- Communicate effectively and solution oriented with international sales force to ensure adherance to processes
- Master data maintenance
Requirement profile and personality:
- Language skills: good command of English and German, first language should be another Western European Language
- Minimum 3 years experience in bookkeeping or accounting
- Pleasure in communication in an international environment
- Structured, solution-oriented personality
- Accountant's examination or commercial education is an advantage
- Navision skills are an advantage
Offer:For this position we offer, according to Collective agreement of metal industry, an annual gross salary of around EUR 35.000,-- depending on experience and expertise. Furthermore, attractive social benefits await you.
If you would like to work in an international and modern environment and you strive for higher performance, we look forward to receiving your application.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt