iOS & Android Developer (m/f/d) - REMOTE WORK
RefNr. 58817/IV |
You are inquisitive, proactive and ready for a new challenge? You feel comfortable in an innovative, dynamic company with a family-like corporate culture in which you can help shape processes and your opinion matters? Then YOU are the perfect MATCH for our partner in Salzburg (remote work)!
Start your new job with Iventa IT-Recruiting and discover new opportunities! #iventaitrecruiting #thecodetoyoursuccess
BENEFITS & GOODIES - Safe future? Yes!
- An extensive and exciting onboarding will give you a detailed insight into the company and will allow you a smooth start
- Due to a high level of personal responsibility and a large scope for development you get the chance to develop in your area of expertise and break new ground every day
- You will be working with the latest technologies on the market
- Your working hours can be flexibly arranged and home office/remote work is possible
DAILY BUSINESS - Boring tasks? No!
- Development of iOS and/or Android applications
- Active participation in the entire product development cycle
- Participation in the development of a new department in an international company
- Development of new ways for the qualitative improvement and further development of the products
MUST HAVES - Best profile? Yes!
- Experience in development with iOS and/or Android (Flutter is an advantage)
- Completed IT education (HTL, College, FH, Uni) or min. 2 years work experience in the IT area
- Experience with BLE and OpenGL is a plus
- Knowledge in networking or smart home technologies is an advantage
- Very good English skills are required, German is a plus
- A proactive, responsible and independent way of working
For this position you will receive a gross annual salary starting at EUR 50.000,-. collective agreement of the electrical industry with significant overpayment, according to your qualifications and experience. Let's talk about it.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt