Front End Engineer (m/f/d)
RefNr. 59047/IV |
Is writing clean code your passion and you want to be responsible for the devepolment and support of mobile web-based projects in our clients development team? Do you attach great importance to an agile working enviroment? Then
Start your new job with
HARD FACTS - Best profile? Yes!
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in a agile software development work environment
- Experience with front-end tests (unit tests, E2E test, interface test)
- Good understanding of OOP concepts and principles and .NET programming language skills
- Strong English skills
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field experience
DAILY BUSINESS - Boring tasks? No!
- You will be responsible for the development lifecycle: design, development, testing, support, and application deployment
- You will patricipate in technical review and suggest technical improvements, technology upgrades and architecture change
- You will implement best practices, standards, and procedures
- You are responsible to ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products
- You will coordinate enterprise architects, development leads, product managers and improve endeavors
Join the team if you ...
- are excited about learning new technologies and have the potential to grow
- like the idea of working in an multi-cultural enviroment with inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- enjoy employee benefits and home-office possibility
The annual gross salary starts from EUR 55,000.- with a possible overpayment depending on your experience and qualification.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt