Regulatory Affairs Specialist (m/w/d)
RefNr. 59119/IV |
AbbVie's mission is to discover innovative medicines that solve serious health problems today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to make a remarkable impact on people's lives in a wide variety of key therapeutic areas: Immunology, Oncology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmology, Virology, Women's Health and Gastroenterology, as well as products and services across AbbVie's portfolio of Allergan aesthetics. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com.
Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Main responsibility for parts of the product portfolio (Marketing Authorisation Application, LifeCycle Management, Labeling, Promotional Material Review)
- Obtaining marketing authorisations for new pharmaceutical products
- Close collaboration and communication with the Business Units, Market Access, Quality Assurance and Medical Affairs as well as with international functions
- Communication with national competent authorities as required
- Documenting regulatory information in company systems according to internal standards
- Maintaining awareness of current and new legislation/guidance and ensuring that all tasks are in compliance with the statutory requirements
Your qualifications :
- Pharmaceutical or natural scientific education
- 1-2 year experience in the area of regulatory affairs
- Keen perception and adaptability
- Ability for structured and efficient problem solving
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Office software skills
Unser AngebotWe offer you a challenging, exciting position with an attractive benefit package.
This part-time position (20 working hours/week) is endowed with a gross monthly income of EUR 1,800.-, depending on qualification and experience. Possibility of overpay.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt