Medical Information Manager / PV Specialist (f/m/d)
The focus of this position is Medical Information (80%)
RefNr. 59424/IV |
AbbVie's mission is to discover innovative medicines that solve serious health problems today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to make a remarkable impact on people's lives in a wide variety of key therapeutic areas: Immunology, Oncology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmology, Virology, Women's Health and Gastroenterology, as well as products and services across AbbVie's portfolio of Allergan aesthetics. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com.
Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
These are the main responsibilities in Medical Information:
- Operate as a scientific interface and resource to HCPs/Customers, External Experts, and regarding assigned AbbVie Products or Products in Development.
- Develop, maintain and update depth knowledge for assigned products/ relevant therapeutic areas through attendance / participation at key internal meetings/training sessions, relevant congresses, and seminars and by regular self-study of the national/international literature.
- Be familiar with the Global Medical lnformation Department's and Library lnformation Resources services to ensure rapid access to new information and if relevant share this information with relevant players in a timely manner.
- Participate in all trainings according to Affiliate trainings matrix. Provide medical/scientific information for assigned products and related therapeutic areas, including responding to requests for scientific/technical information in line with local regulation, AbbVie quality standards and Copy-right rules high expertise and a timely manner (within 2 days).
- Accurately document all inquiries and replies in the inquiry medical data base to ensure transparency, traceability and consistency.
- Screen relevant literature and other information from relevant scientific societies meetings and conferences.
- Ensure Affiliate Medical lnformation Activities comply 100% with SAE/SAR reporting timelines as outlined in the company's equality standard by accurate & timely cooperation with the Affiliate Safety Representative.
- Ensure that all local regulations for medical information are met within your area of responsibility; support the Affiliate Medical Department in the management of copyright rules.
These are the main responsibilities in Pharmacovigilance:
- Collection, management and data entry of adverse event reports received via patient support programmes, health care professionals and patients & timely submission of adverse event reports to AbbVie Global Pharmacovigilance
- Safety reporting for clinical trials to ethics committees (SUSAR-reporting)
- Co-operation with Medical, Quality, Commercial and other departments in order to ensure PV-compliance
- Screening of local scientific/medical literature to identify safety relevant information
- Support PV-department in specific PV-projects
- Medical Degree or Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or higher.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical industry and/ or general knowledge on drug development and clinical research an advantage.
- Keen interest in maintaining expert knowledge for assigned therapeutic areas/products and in medical research in general.
- Fluency in written and oral German and English is highly desirable in order to facilitate communications between the affiliate medical department, Regional and lnternational Medical Affairs and other AbbVie functional staff.
- High degree of commitment and diligence.
- Strong commitment to compliance with the relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach, able to develop and support relationships across an organization.
- Works independently: limited guidance/oversight. Works broadly across functions to facilitate and support the affiliate's medical and clinical activities as necessary.
- Result-orientation, ability to get things done. Demonstrated strong sense of urgency.
As an employer we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. This job advertisement is aimed equally at all people, regardless of age, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. For legal reasons we are obliged to point out that the minimum salary for this position under the collective agreement is € 2,284.00 gross per month. However, our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are therefore significantly higher than the stated minimum salary.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt