Product Manager (m/f/d)
#SCRUM #AGILE #APPLICATION #DEVELOPMENT
RefNr. 59425/IV |
You have a passion for product development and are familiar with the software application lifecycle? You feel comfortable in an agile environment and want to take on a central role as a
Start your new job with
BENEFITS & GOODIES - Safe Future? Yes!
Structured onboardingand a buddyare already waiting for you to make your start as smooth as possible
- You will have a
multi-cultural environmentwith inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Through a high level of
personal responsibilityand a large degree of creative freedom, you will continue to develop and break new ground every day
- Working with the
latest technologiesand opportunities for further development will keep you up-to-date
- Your working hours can be arranged flexibly and wide
home officeis possible
employee benefitskeep you happy
DAILY BUSINESS - Boring Tasks? - No!
- Defining requirements in accordance to inputs from stakeholders
- Close cooperation and coordination with the engineering teams to create user stories
- Transforming the existing platform onto a new technology stack
- Designing the product roadmap with go to market approach
- Product backlog organisation and supporting the SCRUM teams
HARD FACTS - Best Profile? - yes!
- 1-3 years work experience as Product Manager, Product Owner or similar
- Experience with SCRUM and project management methods and approaches
- Good expertise in supporting applications
- Strong skills with Microsoft technologies, SQL is a plus
- Know-How with billing, processing or invoicing related products handling financial transactions is a benefit
- Experience with requirements engineering standards
- Great passion for working with distributed teams in a global environment
- Excellent command of English
The annual gross salary starts from EUR 57,000.- and a 10% additional bonus with a possible overpayment depending on your experience and qualifications.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt