Practice Development Manager / Sales & Clinical Expert - Medical Aesthetics (m/f/d)
Customer-centric sales and service personality with courage and creativity wanted!
RefNr. 59515/IV |
Our customer Allergan - An AbbVie Company is an international market leader in medical aesthetics and is currently looking for an ambitious new team member in Austria to support the sales organization in an Austrian-wide function, based in Vienna and surroundings but willing to tend to customers throughout the country. If you are an outgoing and sales-driven "people person" who wants to help your customers grow their businesses, we have just the right job for you!
What you will be doing
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with existing customers as well as acquiring new accounts
- Full commercial responsibility incl. reaching financial targets, growing business opportunities, etc.
- Planning, organizing and implementing field-based training and business development activities for customers
- Consulting your customers in all aspects (patient focus, device usage, marketing) to make their business a success
- Keeping yourself and your customers up to date on product specifics through ongoing training
- Reporting and KPI management within the CRM-system as well as developing and implementing strategies to meet commercial targets
- Cross-functional collaboration with other team members (e.g. Sales, Customer Service) to ensure an optimal one-stop shop experience for your accounts
Why you are the perfect match for this role
- Your entrepreneurial mindset extends far beyond just interpreting numbers - your main goal is finding the right tools to make businesses successful!
- You have a proven track record in sales / customer work (medical/clinical background desired but not mandatory) and a clear customer focus
- You woo your customers not only with your service orientation but also with your empathetic and positive personality
- While being a good teamplayer, you are also a "self-starter" and able to work very autonomously thanks to your structured, independent work ethic
- Your solution-orientation and resilience give you the power to keep going, even in difficult situations
- Your communication skills in German are flawless and you speak good English
How you are compensated for your efforts
- Endless opportunity to further expand and service an exciting market in the medical aesthetics field
- Flexibility and room to grow - in this international work environemnt, there are plenty of possibilities to further develop your career
- Depending on skills and qualifications, a gross income of EUR 60.000,- per year is offered, with the clear willingness for overpayment
- Fringe benefits are as diverse as the work environment: a company car and pension fund are only a few of the offered extras that make up the attractive salary package
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt