Junior Test Engineer (f/m/d)
RefNr. 59566/IV |
Are you excited about developing your skills as a tester? Do you want to work in an environment in which your potential is seen and supported to deepen your skills? Is your background perhaps even in system administration or software development? Then our client is the match for you!
DAILY BUSINESS - Boring tasks? No!
- Create test plans and scripts including scope, environmental needs and schedule
- Test security, http, server requests, provide effort estimation
- Analyse the non-functional requirements provided by the test manager
- Support output data analysis to identify system bottlenecks together with application data management colleagues
- Provide reports to the test manager and other stakeholders
- Work with the team to identify the system landscape affecting product performance
HARD FACTS - Best profile? Yes!
- First experience in testing, knowledge with JMeter is an advantage but not a must
- Basic knowledge of IT technologies such as Java, JEE, SQL, HTTP, HTML, WebSocket, continues integration and mainframe
- Strong analytical skills and thorough in task completion
- Good command of written and spoken English, German is an advantage but not a must
BENEFITS & GOODIES - Safe future? Yes!
- Centrally located office, flexible working hours and home office days possible
- In-house canteen with super low cost meals and food delivery funds
Fitness programmes and massages, coaching Childcare services, children days
- Discounts with major companies
- Excellent onboarding programme for smooth work entry in a modern company
- Further education and career opportunities!
Salary starts at 50.000 Euro gross with the possibility of overpayment depending on skills and experience. Get in touch and let´s talk! We look forward to your application.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt