Enterprise Architect Data Management (f/m/d)
RefNr. 59665/IV |
Are you motivated to find creative solutions independently? Do you have a strategic way of thinking as well as an overview of the data landscape? Then YOU are the perfect MATCH for our customer!
DAILY BUSINESS - Boring Tasks? - No!
- Developing and optimizing of architectural strategies and standards as well as the associated management process
- Capturing and evaluating of data trends
- Maintening Data Domains within the EAM tool (LeanIX)
- Cooperating with internal departments and external partners (e.g. solution architects,...)
- Creating of implementation solution selection processes (RFI/RFP) for the data tool landscape
- Improving application/data landscape from a data managment at a group wide strategic level
HARD FACT - Best Profile? - yes!
- Fluent in english, german is a plus
- Business-oriented way of thinking
- Know-How of modern cloud and data concepts, data modelling and advanced analytics
- Knowledge of machine learning, business and application architecture, data science and IT-markets
BENEFITS & GOODIES - Safe Future? Yes!
- Centrally located office, flexible working hours and home office days possible
- In-house canteen with super low cost meals and food delivery funds
- Fitness programmes and massages, coaching
- Childcare services, children days
- Discountswith major companies
- Excellent onboarding programme for smooth work entry in a modern company
- Further education and career opportunities!
Salary starts at 80.000 Euro gross with the possibility of overpayment depending on skills and experience. Get in touch and let´s talk! We look forward to your application
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt