Power Markets Manager (m/f/d)
RefNr. 60109/IV |
A platform with strong local teams on the ground in all its core Western and Eastern European markets: RP Global is a large-scale developer with 35+ years of experience in the renewable energy sector. As a developer, operator and investor, the company focuses on solar PV, wind, hydro and storage. Currently, RP Global is developing a pipeline of >10 GW(p). The company’s headquarters are in Vienna, Austria and Madrid, Spain. RP Global is enlarging the team with a newly created position within a high-growth work environment in the Renewable Energies sector.
- Act as the Holding’s central contact point for matters related to energy markets in general and electricity markets in particular
- Define and formalize offtake strategies suited to specific projects and markets with a focus on bankability and energy risk management
- Maintain an overview over the market standard of electricity offtake agreements in RP Global’s markets of operation
- Full responsibility and accountability for the structuring, origination, valuation, negotiation and closing of PPAs with utilities and corporates, thereby cooperating with financial advisors, banks, lawyers, tax advisors, technical advisors, etc.
- Take the commercial responsibility in the operation of PPAs along their full life-cycle: Closing, amendments, expiry or termination, renewal. Monitoring of revenues and energy risk exposures
- Closely monitor regulatory changes on European and national level
- Advise on the usage of “alternative business models” including on-site or direct-wire supply, Renewable Energy Communities, etc.
- Lead the tendering and execution of consultancy projects in the field of electricity markets
- Closely co-operate with Country Managers as regards the development timeline of projects, regulatory requirements and the management of local stakeholders
- Analyse key commercial aspects of electricity market rules affecting the business cases of storage and PtX (grid access, grid usage charges etc.)
- Establish and maintain an in-depth understanding of auction schemes / CfD mechanisms in the different markets
- University degree with focus on economics i.e. finance, data analytics, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in energy economics with a focus on electricity markets
- Expert-level knowledge of the organisation of electricity markets including forward/futures markets, wholesale markets (Day-Ahead, Intraday), ancillary services markets and balancing energy markets
- Analytical skills including profound experience in processing and analysing data
- Communicative and interactive person who is able to connect with external and internal stakeholders and negotiate different interests
- Perfect English skills are mandatory, German, Spanish, Italian, French, or any other Eastern European language would be considered as an advantage
Our client's offer:
- Committed international environment in an exciting industry
- Life insurance after the first year
- Team events within Europe
- Free German language classes
- Annual gross salary starting from € 55,000 depending on qualification and experience
- Workplace: Vienna or Madrid
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt