Tech Lead (f/m/d)
#SCRUM #AGILE #DEVELOPMENT #LEAD
RefNr. 60304/IV |
You have a passion for development, support of projects, applications and are familiar with the Software Development Lifecycle? You feel comfortable in an agile environment and want to take on a central role as a
Start your new job with
BENEFITS & GOODIES - Safe Future? Yes!
- You will have a
multi-cultural environmentwith inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Through a high level of
technical responsibilityand a large degree of creative freedom, you will continue to develop and break new ground every day
- Working with the
latest technologiesand opportunities for further development will keep you up-to-date Structured onboardingand a mentorare already waiting for you to make your start as smooth as possible
- Your working hours can be arranged flexibly and wide
home officeis possible
employee benefitskeep you happy
DAILY BUSINESS - Boring Tasks? - No!
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy applications within the scope of the team's responsibilities
- Coordination with various stakeholders such as development manager, product managers/owners to determine requirements
- Provide technical leadership and ensure that the team understands the project and/or functional requirements
- Take an active role in improvement efforts involving both technical and team aspects, in coordination with the Development Lead
- Mentor and coach colleagues and assist with training within the team to share knowledge
HARD FACTS - Best Profile? - yes!
- 7 - 10 years work experience in software development
- Strong experience with Microsoft technologies like .NET Core, Angular, SQL
- Experience in designing and developing large scale enterprise applications
- Strong understanding of agile development methodologies (ideally SCRUM)
- Excellent command of English and strong communication skills
The annual gross salary starts from EUR 75,000.- and a 10% additional bonus with a possible overpayment depending on your experience and qualifications.
Wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt um zu sehen, wie viel Ihnen nach Abzug von Steuern und Abgaben Netto bleibt. Bitte beachten Sie jedoch, dass dies nur eine Schätzung ist und der tatsächliche Nettolohn abweichen kann.