SAP Systems Expert
RefNr. 60335/IV |
Our international client is driven by a passionate commitment to venturing beyond current boundaries. Their core business´s foundation is based on developing innovative, high-tech solutions that the biggest global companies build their own success on. If you are eager to explore new paths and solutions with your expertise, then YOU are the match for our client.
Start your new job with
DAILY BUSINESS – Boring tasks? No! Meaningful tasks!
- We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual to lead projects in the SAP environment. We also welcome career changers.
- Your main responsibility lies in communicating with and managing external partners.
- You will develop solutions that align with SAP standard processes.
- Implementation of solutions through adaptation or programming in collaboration with internal or external SAP developers.
- Creating technical documentation of solutions to ensure traceability of processes.
MUST HAVES – Best profile? Yes!
- Completed higher technical or business education in areas such as computer science, business administration, or business informatics.
- Ideally, you have experience in consulting and supporting SAP systems, preferably with experience in one or more SAP modules.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Service and customer orientation, as well as a willingness to occasionally travel internationally.
BENEFITS & GOODIES – Safe future? Yes!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility.
- Company canteen and meal allowance.
- Numerous discounts and offers in stores.
- Year-round childcare options.
- Attractive opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Team events to strengthen team spirit.
For your outstanding skills, we offer an annual gross salary starting from EUR 50,000, with a willingness for overpayment based on qualifications and experience.
Wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt um zu sehen, wie viel Ihnen nach Abzug von Steuern und Abgaben Netto bleibt. Bitte beachten Sie jedoch, dass dies nur eine Schätzung ist und der tatsächliche Nettolohn abweichen kann.