Embedded Systems Developer (f/m/d)
#Salzburg #Wallersee #IoT #C-Developer
RefNr. 60454/IV |
Situated by the scenic Wallersee, our prestigious client, celebrated for its innovative remote controls and smart devices, is seeking an Embedded Systems Developer (f/m/d). With 50+ years of legacy, our client champions sustainability and prioritizes a family-like work environment. Join a dedicated team at the forefront of technology.
- Development of wireless low-power systems and
- Hardware related programming in C
- Maintenance and updating of embedded software projects
- Collaboration in an interdisciplinary team of mechanical and application developers, and production staff
- Technical education (HTL, college, FH, university) in computer science / electrical engineering / engineering sciences or similar) and enthusiasm for embedded systems software
- IT affinity and at least 1 year of professional experience in a related field
- Very good knowledge of programming in C
- Experience in hardware-related development on microcontrollers is desirable
- Knowledge of wireless lowpower systems is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Very good knowledge of English, German is an advantage
- Opportunities for further education and advancement
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Family-like work atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies with a "DU" culture (informal address)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Fantastic Christmas parties, summer celebrations, ski days, and wellness days
Our client offers you a gross annual salary starting at EUR 50.000, based on 38,5 hours per week, with a willingness to overpay depending on previous experience and qualifications.
Wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt um zu sehen, wie viel Ihnen nach Abzug von Steuern und Abgaben Netto bleibt. Bitte beachten Sie jedoch, dass dies nur eine Schätzung ist und der tatsächliche Nettolohn abweichen kann.