Head of Finance (m/f/d)
With a focus on Controlling
RefNr. 60558/IV |
Introducing: Join the Austrian “Entrepreneur of the Year 2023” and the largest Healthcare Supply Partner of the United Nations, that achieved twenty-fold growth within the last 10 years. Become part of a multinational team of >35 nationalities, that is on a mission to make a difference in people’s lives. Based on continuous growth, the company is creating the role of Head of Finance, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Provide strategic financial leadership to drive the company's overall financial performance
- Develop and implement financial strategies and KPIs that align with the organization's objectives
- Lead and manage the finance team (4 people), fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excellence
- Oversee financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes
- Co-lead investment decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize operational efficiency and capitalize on growth opportunities
- Analyze financial data, trends, and metrics to provide actionable insights to the executive team
- Execution of Foreign Currency Transactions
- Cash-Management and Cash-Flow Management
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Finance, Controlling, Accounting or a related field from a top-tier university
- Proven experience in financial roles (3-5 years), preferably gained in a dynamic and growing organization
- Excellent analytical, strategic, problem-solving skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile - being hands on with strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a high-performing finance team
- Effective communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Experience with financial systems and technology to enhance efficiency and accuracy
- Excellent proficiency in English, German language skills advantageous
Our client's offer:You'll experience strong personal and professional growth through challenging tasks, outstanding colleagues and top-notch training. Join the dynamic, multicultural team with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours. Are you interested? Contact us and we will give you more information about this position. You can expect a base salary starting at EUR 100.000,- gross per year. An overpayment is possible in case of special qualifications and experience.
Wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt um zu sehen, wie viel Ihnen nach Abzug von Steuern und Abgaben Netto bleibt. Bitte beachten Sie jedoch, dass dies nur eine Schätzung ist und der tatsächliche Nettolohn abweichen kann.