IT Infrastructure Security Consultant (f/m/d)
RefNr. 60586/IV |
Join a leading global company, where innovation, sustainability, and excellence are at the core of their operations. We are looking for a dynamic and skilled professional to become part of their dedicated Infrastructure-Security team in VIENNA. If you're ready to embark on a rewarding career journey, where your skills and ideas can make a real impact, we invite you to apply and help shape the future.
Start your new job with Iventa
DAILY BUSINESS - Boring Tasks? - No!
- Facilitate seamless integration of security measures by coordinating efforts across various departments and external managed service providers
- Apply strong project management skills to effectively address technical issues related to IT infrastructure security
- Identify and propose solutions for closing security gaps, ensuring coordination of tasks for resolution with all relevant stakeholders
- Exercise authority in approving changes, implementations, or requests for extraordinary access to sensitive resources
- Assume the role of an expert in enhancing IT infrastructure security, ensuring the consistent implementation of compliance policies
HARD FACT - Best Profile? - yes!
- Educated in business informatics, business administration, or a related field, with a strong IT foundation
- Skilled in managing and implementing small to medium IT projects
- Experienced in at least two of the following key areas: IT networking (WAN, Fortinet-Firewall, Switches), digital workplace solutions (AD, MS Exchange, M365) data center management (Azure), and/or platform administration (Windows, Linux, VMware)
- Demonstrated expertise or a strong interest in the field of IT Security
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple tasks
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
BENEFITS & GOODIES - Safe Future? Yes!
Structured onboardingand a buddyare already waiting for you to make your start as smooth as possible
- You will have a
multicultural environmentwith inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Through a high level of
personal responsibilityand a large degree of creative freedom, you will continue to develop and break new ground every day
- Working with the
latest technologiesand opportunities for further development will keep you up-to-date
- Your working hours can be arranged
flexibly; home officeis possible, and you can enjoy good public accessibility to the workplace, along with a job ticketfor your commute
employee benefits, including access to the in-house kitchen serving delicious food, will keep you happy
For this position you can expect a gross annual salary from EUR 70,000 with the willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience. Let's talk about it!
Wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt um zu sehen, wie viel Ihnen nach Abzug von Steuern und Abgaben Netto bleibt. Bitte beachten Sie jedoch, dass dies nur eine Schätzung ist und der tatsächliche Nettolohn abweichen kann.