Service Delivery Manager Data Center (f/m/d)
RefNr. 60592/IV |
You value a supportive work environment, where your past experiences and expertise are appreciated? Ready to take charge of Data Center excellence and elevate your career to the next level? Then YOU are the perfect MATCH for our partner!
Embark on your new job journey with
- You are responsible for the secure operation of data centers, ensuring stable solutions across all locations
- Close collaboration with external service providers to monitor and implement service level agreements
- Optimization of operational processes in coordination with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Designing a future-proof multi-cloud architecture for the data centers
- Escalation and problem management, providing technical support within the organization
- Defining change requests and supporting internal stakeholders
- You have completed a comprehensive education in IT (HTL, university of applied sciences, or equivalent)
- Professional experience in areas such as Data Center management, server housing, virtualization, or operating Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) in the cloud
- Concepts like Backup, Restore, and Disaster Recovery are familiar to you
- Ideally, you have previously collaborated with outsourcing partners
- Fluent English and good German language skills
- Flexibility: Good public accessibility, job ticket & Home-Office
- Connection: Working in a state-of-the-art facility equipped with a canteen, offering fresh & nutritious meals daily
- Development: Embarking on a journey of continuous growth & development with educational opportunities
- Thrive: Benefiting from a range of exclusive discounts & perks that enhance your everyday life
For this position you can expect a gross annual salary from EUR 70,000 with the willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.
Wählen Sie Ihr monatliches Bruttogehalt um zu sehen, wie viel Ihnen nach Abzug von Steuern und Abgaben Netto bleibt. Bitte beachten Sie jedoch, dass dies nur eine Schätzung ist und der tatsächliche Nettolohn abweichen kann.